13 June 2010

Uncertainty....


Shall Earth no more inspire thee,

Thou lonely dreamer now?
--Emily Bronte



I was compiling a list of places to visit to continue this blog, but with all the changes happening within SL now, and the feeling of uncertainty that seems to surround everything, I'm just not sure I have the heart. It's just too hard to write about places that nurture a temporary bad mood when one no longer feels the happiness that makes that mood temporary. I mean, a year from now will SL even exist?

I'm not feeling inspired to do much of anything in SL at the moment; maybe this feeling is just temporary, I suppose time will tell. Maybe I need a break.

2 comments:

Super Utility Man said...

I just found your blog. Please continue. I want to know more.

Ilianexsi Sojourner said...

Thanks, I'm glad you're interested! Fear not, I'm planning to post more as soon as I have the time!